Getting Connected is easier than a blood test.
ConnecT1D keeps the T1D community informed through monthly Enewsletters, blog posts and regular updates to social media. If you are new to ConnecT1D or to Type 1 Diabetes, take these four steps:
If you are a T1D veteran and/or interested in getting more involved, there are lots of ways to connect:
1. Attend an event near you to meet others with T1D.
2. Create an event to meet others - email us for help!
3. Volunteer at one of our upcoming events.
4. Donate to ConnecT1D.
5. Shop at companies that benefit ConnecT1D.
6. Apply for a key volunteer position at ConnecT1D.