ConnecT1D is a nonprofit organization that builds communities and creates relationships for people living with Type 1 Diabetes, and incurable chronic disease.
We simply believe that life with Type 1 Diabetes is made easier when you know someone else living with the disease.
We operate year-round programs for:
- Parents of kids with T1D
- Tweens with T1D (ages 9-12)
- Teens with T1D (ages 13-18)
- Adults with Type 1 Diabetes (T1D)
- Active people of all ages with T1D via ConnecT1D GetFit Program
- Competitive athletes with T1D via Team ConnecT1D
Additionally, we operate several unique programs that cross all our demographics, including:
- Advocacy programs for people with Type 1 Diabetes and other autoimmune diseases.
- Family Camp for families with children with T1D
- ConnecT1D Retreat
- Speakers Series
ConnecT1D is a volunteer-run organization and we are only as big as our volunteer base.
If you think we're missing something, or want to see one of these programs take root in your neighborhood, let us know and we can work with you to make it happen.