Diabetes Advocate Workshop
Bellevue Public Library
The Diabetes Advocate Workshop will cover:
- Legislation that makes a difference in the lives of people with diabetes
- How to get federal and state laws passed
- Becoming a trusted source on diabetes with your elected officials
- How to have successful meetings with elected officials
- Resources available to you
Advocacy is a powerful tool in the fight to Stop Diabetes - this is a great opportunity for people with diabetes and those who care for people with diabetes to learn how to be an empowered Diabetes Advocate.
There is no charge to attend this event and a free lunch will be provided.
RSVP is required. Sign up here.
If you have questions about the event, email Laura Keller, Director of State Government Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
1111 110th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004