You have several options. You can take the Washington State Ferry System:
- From the Seattle/Bainbridge Island Ferry: Follow Highway 305 North towards Poulsbo approximately six miles. The Clearwater Casino Resort is located just across the Agate Pass Bridge on the left.
- From the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry: Take highway 104 to Poulsbo. Turn left on Highway 305 and continue south through Poulsbo toward Bainbridge Island. The Clearwater Casino Resort is located just before the Agate Pass Bridge on the right.
Or a beautiful scenic drive!
- From Tacoma: Take Highway 16 West to Highway 3 North towards Poulsbo. Exit at the Highway 305 Bainbridge Island exit. The Clearwater Casino Resort is located just before the Agate Pass Bridge on the right.
What if I don’t drive or plan to walk on the ferry?
- Click here to find out about Courtesy Shuttle details from the ferry to the Resort
- Carpooling is encouraged! Join our Facebook page to find a ride.
What about parking?
- Parking is free. Once you’ve turned into Clearwater Casino & Resort driveway, take the road that leads just to the right of the main building and follow it down to the uncovered lot where you can park to check in at the main hotel where the reception desk will give you more information as there is a time limit to park in the uncovered lot. Once you’ve checked in, head down to the Resort building lobby where you will be greeted by our super pumped volunteers!